SEN Stowarzyszenie Edukacji Nieformalnej/Association for Non formal Education
Brief description of SEN
We were created in 2006. Our mission is strenghtening of individual potential through out non formal eduaction and long life learning and participation in sustainable civil society. Our mission is strenghtening of individual potential through out non formal eduaction and long life learning and participation in sustainable civil society development. By our activities we promote sustanaible development, active citizenship in social life, long life learning and non formal education among young people and adulst. We focus on development of partnership and networking on local and internatinal level. We are working directly with young people, preparing them to take own initiative and gain skills needed for the future life. Association is build from 20 members.
Experience of SEN
The applicant organization is experienced in the organization of international training courses. Till now we were coordinators of 3 international training courses for youth workers, volunteers, students in the frame of Youth in Action Programme ”Non formal education as the path to the youth active participation”/2009, „Stand up for your planet-be part of the solution”/2011. “Acting and participating as young citizens in Europe”/2013. In 2014 we implemented one project in the frame of Erasmus +:“Improve-Empower”-mobility of youth workers, the training course on personal development based on Equilitri method.
Local projects implemented since 2009 are:
1. “Locals globally responsible”/, 2009 organising workshops and happenings for 20 young people about global education, responsible consumerism, ecology. Project financed by Education for Democracy Foundation.
2. Project: “Total Locals”/ 06.2009 -11.2010 was aimed to prepare 25 young people to strengthen communication, presentation skills, to raise self esteem, self confidence and prepare young people to enter labor market in the future. Project was supported by Polish-American Freedom Foundation and Polish Foundation for Children and Youth.
3. “Non formal Academy for Young Leaders”/2010. Project for 20 young people aimed to promote voluntarism, civil society, gender equality, strengthening self esteem, organizational and communication skills. Project financed by European Social Fund.
4. “Young leaders School”/2013. Project for 20 young people age 15-22 aimed to promote voluntarism and active participation in the society. Project financed by Rural Development Foundation.
5. “Young Leader-Young and Creative Citizen”/2014. The project for 20 young people age 13-18 aimed to promote voluntarism and active participation in the society. Project founded by Ministry of Labour and Social Policies in Poland/ Civil Society Initiatives Fund.